20090208

Illness #1 - the first of many to come I am sure


My sweet little baby is sick. Not really too bad - but the first bout of the coughing , sneezing, stuffy head - (sounds like a NyQuil commercial) So you guessed it - I blogged it. Baby's Firsts documented.

Hopefully she will be better tomorrow, it has been lingering for a few days.
I even caught London beside her seat saying a prayer for her to get better. He was obviously worried for her health - what a sweet boy. That boy is hot or cold I tell you. But we love him to death.

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Isn't it still RSV Season too ? I hope she gets better, poor thing. Sick little ones are never fun - especially when they are this young. I don't even think there is medicine for them at this age, is there ? Douglas just got over a nasty cold and double ear infection. That was a fun week !

kelly said...

awww...that makes me SO sad. i hate it when babies get sick. you feel so helpless. why can't they talk? hmm??...i just don't get it.

here's a get well soon wish... :)

Rachel said...

heather - i def give your blog 5 stars, you underestimate yourself. i can't say i read the WHOLE thing, ;) i'll have to catch up more gradually - i appreciate my sleep more than you do! you have a darling family!