Due to the fact that I completely bombed London's run - translation: did the 2 mile - I have set out to find ways to get motivated. What doesn't cost money, gets your kids moving., and makes me run as well.....Train for Pat's run as a family! Anyone with us? In case you are interested check out the website. 12 and under are free (AND they still get a t-shirt and bib #). It is a .42 miles for the kids and a 4 mile for all other racers ($30). You finish at the ASU stadium on the 42 yard line. Catchy huh. Anyway - it is on Sat. April 18th. Come join our family and thousands of others. Then we can go eat together after!
Bailey and London's shoes after our first 2.5 run as a family. The kids did GREAT! Better than I sadly. But we did it. I just have not not get discouraged and keep reminding myself that it will take me a while to get my groove back.
3 comments:
HEATHER!!! i didn't know you guys have been running. i just started (more for my mental health than anything else)...hahaha.
can you send me a copy of your training schedule? i would LOVE to run with you guys if i can. :)
♥
I've done Pat's run before and it is totally one of the funnest races ever. The finish line is the 42 yard line and all the football players and Sparky are there to slap you 5 as you run down the field. It's such a blast.
I love that you are doing this as a family. What a fun goal to have. If you need someone to hold baby and cheer on the side-lines I'm all over it! ;)
Post a Comment