VANCE CAME IN SECOND! I know he was planning on placing first but hey...averaging a 6 minute mile for 6.2 miles is pretty incredible if you ask me.
The Johnson's couldn't make it so I stepped in as much as Vance would let me to be his pseudo mom. He made me proud. hahaha
London did great...next year I am hoping he will do the 10K and I will do the 1/2 marathon. DId I just write that? It must be late or something.
If I look tired I am - from running and walking - yes, from not getting even 10 minutes of sleep the night before...YES. Lets just say I had a looonnngg nap after. It is no wonder why I can not sleep now. Good luck getting turned back around right.
And what did these two do the whole time.... SLEPT IN. We had to wake them after we got home even!
No comments:
Post a Comment