20090218

My days have been filled with three things lately....


Sweetness and creativity - hoping to make some grocery money.....yay, everything is more fun with a Tutu on. Making them, not so fun - making $ = makes it worth it.










Sweat and much cursing as I try to run. (Jamie looks more the same than I do sweaty so he is on this photo)Tonight I ran alone after him and tried beating his time. Saw Stacy on mile one....I will go ahead and take a wild guess and say that she assumed I was on Mile four the way I was huffing and puffing. But I did it - not beat him, but ended 30 seconds later. Dang! Should have not walked those moments when I did! But my lungs needed a break! Maybe next time. (after I feed him a few more donuts secretly too) He has been doing so great on his eating. He has lost 10 pounds so far - me hmmm probably none. I don't dare get on the scale yet.














And SLEEP - unfortunately it is not at night. I hope to change that soon but seeing that it is 2:18am as I type this I do not foresee it happening this week.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Those tutu's are sooo cute! I love them!

Ha, your comment on my last post was too funny! We met on Valentines Day we got married in July. And no we aren't getting divorced LOL!

Keep up the good work running!

Becky said...

oh and by the way add me to your blog please!

Elder Davis said...

Heather!! Good job, those are too cute! And you said you're not talented.