20090226

No so Important caching up photos

This is what I found one Saturday evening - The ANTI-Bed sleep zone. Even the baby got in on the trend. Is it the rebel in them all? The change they like? Do they feel like it is a treat? I really don't understand it - but it is very common when Mom slacks on making them get into their own bed. I don't prefer it - but it happens









I am pretty Proud of Jamie for being so good on his eating habits. He has been preparing great food unexpectedly (or when I don't make anything that is). We all can benefit from his ambition. Heaven knows I am not blowing away. I am actually pretty envious. The man has lost 14 pounds this month from changing his eating and exercise. I try - I really do. But not near enough. Does the chocolate sitting in front of me give me a clue to the problem? It really should give me a clue why I am not where he is just yet.










And I have to document this little ones hair. He wanted to grow it out so bad and actually got pretty far. It is driving him crazy - Amanda is taking care of this blonde mop and he will be looking cleaned up in no time. (unlike most moms I love the long swept to the side hair on boy...yes BOY...not men) We never really figured out how to make his hair look good long but I still loved it. I am still anxiously awaiting the unveiling of Callie's hair color. Blonde, brown, red? We have no clue. London's looked a bit like hers but then again so did Baileys at this age. It will be interesting to find out.

No comments: