20090320

Being Courted?

Lately Jamie has been coming up to me for no reason and giving me a peck on the lips, giving me a hug, and holding my hand out of the blue. Today he brought me flowers on the way home from work. (I think the last time he bought me flowers was when we were dating). Whats going on here? He has not seen the movie "Fireproof" so what gives? Whatever it is - I appreciate it. By the way, good call on picking out the flowers Jamie. You couldn't know me any better. (The guy that was selling them tried to get him to buy roses because the smelled good) Jamie knows I don't care if they smell - I love the look of Gerber Daisy's and Tulips! I love that he remembers details of what I say from years ago. Well, that can be a double edge sword at times. All I know is it got me thinking, what do I do for him? Hmmm either I have a bad memory or I am not doing much. (Maybe he knows me well enough to know that is what it would do - ahhhh that guy is TRICKY!)



3 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

What a good guy! Those flowers are gorgeous...

Chad~Nicole said...

I love gerber daisies too!

Unknown said...

What a good hubby! I concur with the tulips and daisies. I just did an arrangement for my bathroom with that exact combination.