Max (Okay Callie Max) turned 3 months yesterday. I am passionate about kids being in there own room. No I was not with the older two - so you guessed it, I learned a hard lesson. Sorry baby, you have a room, you sleep in it! She did great. I only had to go in 1376 times to place the pacifier. Well, maybe it is an exaggeration but you see my determination. It WILL be happening that she is a good sleeper but for now she needs some assistance. Thankfully I got a straight 6 hours (nighttime sleep) and last night she went to sleep at 10:00, woke at 5:00 to feed, back to sleep and up at 8:00. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' BOUT! Bonus: her mom has finally gotten wise and slept during those hours too. We're movin' up in the world.
Dad had the day off (no not happy about days off - bitter sweet with paychecks) so we ran errands together. No day together with out a trip to the scout shop. Personally I and straight up tired of the drive to that place but glad Jamie is serving. Made a few laps around the plaza and had some food.
Back of the car diaper changes and off to see Tayriens
Callie and the boys will soon be scuffling and tearing up the reunions together. Not to mention Stef's twin girls that are on the way to join us in July! We love cousins!
Note to self:
Sleep = Good day.
4 comments:
I bet you felt like a new woman with all of that sleep!
She is getting SOoooo big. Where does the time go? Her nursery is adorable. I am glad you are getting the sleeping thing down. It is such an ordeal, but such a neccessity. I don't know how those women do it that are not strict about bed time.
Cute pictures. Makes me sad we don't live there.
She is so stinking cute. I love her little cheeks!
Post a Comment