20090308

Terrorist on MY COMPUTER!!!!!


I am PISSED...no I never really use that word - well, rarely but I dont think I have ever written it - okay, well, not on my blog at least. So I get an email (that I supposidly sent) that says this.
Dear friend,
i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products. Now the company is under sales promotion, all the products are sold nearly at its cost. They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original products of good quality,and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you! It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!
The web address: http://www.nekcn.com


OKAY ...a little embarassing only because 3 people already thought it rerally WAS me. So whatever, little damage control to do - mass email etc. I can do that. So I write up a letter later that evening....


Dear "Friend",
I just wanted to be clear that I have NO IDEA how this company ( http://www.nekcn.com ) got ahold of my many email contacts in "my address book" . I appologize for any spam and hope they do not continue to send you anything else.

Sorry again for the sales email - I had no part in sending it.
I am hoping it was a red flag to all when you read "it will bring you much happiness".
I am not sure I have ever said that .

Thanks!

Heather Darger


Go to send and WHAT THE #^%#!!!! I have NO email adresses!!!! THEY STOLE THEM. WHat am I suppose to do now?

Blog about it

5 comments:

Elder Davis said...

Sorry someone is out to mess with your computer, I hate it when people think this kind of thing is funny. The baby is getting so big and sooooo cute!! Let me know about the throat thing, I'd be willing to drive you too. Hang in there, deep breath...

Anonymous said...

Crazy! Yes, I got that e-mail and thought..Ok, whatever! :) My Dad got it too and said, "Hey, Did you see the e-mail Heather sent, I am looking for a flat screen but too bad the prices were in Euros"! So my Dad was totally taking "your advice" and buying from your "recommended website"!!! Man, these freaks are sneaky!!!

Chad~Nicole said...

How strange. I got the email too. ;)

Tressa said...

That is strange. I was a little suspicious...

Unknown said...

I knew right away that it wasn't you. There were no smiley faces or swear words anywhere on that email. :) kidding.