20090412

Easter Basket Scavengar Hunt - thats right, we make them work for it.

Not recommended to copy as the Internet verses were wrong after looking them up. Lets just say the kids got practice with scripture chase.



* Matthew 6:19: "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
["Keys" - leave next clue either where you keep your car keys or on the piano keys if you have one.]





* Matthew 7:8 "For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
["Door" - leave the next clue on the front door.]


* Psalm 69:2: "I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold. I have come into the deep waters; the floods engulf me."
["Sink" - leave the next clue in the kitchen sink]



* 1 Kings 17:9: ""Give me your son," Elijah replied. He took him from her arms, carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his bed." ["Bed" - leave the next clue under a bed] We used the Sofe Hide-a-bed






Note to Self:
Blogs are the best in that they eliminate the fights during about who was too slow in reading the verse, who got the better basket, who's bucket was a better color. Lets just say sometimes I wish I could live a world though the blogging benefit of editing and choosing what will occur in a situation. There are just some days I find myself saying... "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!" They are working on gratitude, I am working on patience, and I think my neighbors are working on ear plugs. Happy EASTER!

No comments: