20090413

Pictures Before Church....what a way to loose the Spirit


The FIVE MINUTE CHALLENGE:
Trying to get a group shot, take one of the kids before the baby throws up her last feeding, not get in too much of a fight all while needing to be in the car within five minutes to get a seat in a bench. It's all good.

You can see the doubt and stress written on London's face. The rest of us faked it pretty good I think.

4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

You all looked adorable. I love seeing all of the cute matching families on Eater Sunday.

Becky said...

Yeah the race to get pics before church is the best! We had a meltdown during our shoot.
Yours turned out great!

Amy said...

so cute. I know how hard it is to get the kids to do family pictures. Lucky for me our boys were in a good mood, even after church!!

Kimberlee said...

You have such a beautiful family!