This first photo of my little man sums up his early childhood interests. He LOVED being outdoors and LOVED cars, trucks, motorcycles, anything with wheels. When I would hold him hostage in the house he would just sit in front of the window and roll them back and forth in the window sill. He was a hard baby and toddler for me, the photos are much more peaceful. He has gotten easier in many ways but that temper still can show its ugly head at times. And well, so can mine, that is part of the problem I believe. I can not even imagine my life with out this little boy in it. I can not imagine being any closer to him than I am. He is my light and my little knight in shinning armour at times. I can't believe he is growing so fast! It will be time to let go soon enough. I had better start telling my heart to let go a bit so I don't completely loose my mind when he leaves the nest.


He is SO glad he is no longer the youngest. Have not quite figured that out yet.

He never ceases to amaze us with his acting and dressing up ability. He has a great sense of humor.

Football is in his blood, he seriously knows more about positions, pro players from now AND the past that I even knew was possible. He will watch NFL replays from years ago and documentaries way before any kids show.


Loves hanging with his Best Friend Dason

Has a soft spot for animals and says he may want to be a Vet when he grows up. (He did not get that from me obviously)

Can be very reverent in certain moments and speak with such depth it scares me (or surprises me mostly).This one is a deep thinker - don't let him fool you. Hmmm again , NOT from me.

He also can be a very annoying little brother at times

But in the end he is my guy, my buddy, and quite possibly the only son I will ever have - I love him to death...and back. ;)
Happy Birthday Handsome, thank you for making so many moments in motherhood enjoyable. Have a great year as a big NINE year old!
1 comment:
I appreciate your relationship with him...
Love Dad
Post a Comment