The hostess gave us THREE kids menu's. Not sure what Callie was going to order but she tried. I am going to take a wild guess and say that the lady did not have any children.
JAMIE MAKING FUN OF THE KIDS ANNOYING CONSTANT POSE SHOWN BELOW (it is in about half the photos - deleted...yep!)
SWEET ACTS OF KINDNESS. Vacations make you fall in love again I guess. Thanks Jamie for always taking the time to make everyday moments into a opportunity to show you care. He is so good at this usually but I was pretty impressed that he pulled the car over just to run out and pick a flower for me as we were leaving. Definitely scored some points - it that legal by the way? I got in trouble once as a kid doing that. Although it WAS a neighbors yard.
As a kid growing up we went to the Dunes on a regular basis. It was /is a great memory for me at their age. The freedom of taking off on my own ATC (yes they called them that back then) and singing out loud over my engine, hanging out at competition hill, campfires and much more. It is weird to see my kids so amazed by the sight that I knew so well. I can say they are definitely living a different childhood as I, but again, weird when it is so obvious at times. They loved the fact that "it looked like Egypt"
Great entertainers to an antsy baby. They can truly get her laughing much more than Jamie and I - I can honestly say I APPRECIATE THAT!!!!
Friends after all. Bickering can have its make up's too.
To Sum it up I learned a few things:
- We need to take more vacations together! It bonds us closer for sure.
- Planing pays off as far as financially and we dont always need to do things like Sea World or Disneyland to have fun.
- Plan better (and ahead) for Prayer and Thought for the day - otherwise it wont get done even if I intend it to. I had such good intentions for mini family night messages each night.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST - Callie is a GREAT traveler and I am ready for another baby.
2 comments:
GREAT POST!! I LOVE your pictures!! You are a talented photographer, they are so beautiful! I am so ready for a vacation and secretly maybe baby #3 too...don't tell!! :) I swear, I can't take a baby girl in a tutu...it gets me everytime! Although, my Mom says just remind yourself that you will have a 3rd boy and you might change your mind...THANKS MOM...and p.s. MOM I would be totally happy with another boy..just would love a girl! So we'll see! Going camping today, I will let you know the final answer when I return!! :) Love ya!!
Im telling you girls, quit talking about it and just get pregnant already...you both are getting to old to sit around and think about it!! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment