20090411

What a Relief!

The Enrichment Committee did such a great job on last nights "What a Relief - Birthday Bash". The few photos only capture a small portion of the evening. There was gift grabbing/ stealing. Although I have to admit, our ward it most defiantly too nice when it comes to "eye on the prize" in a white elephant. The funny "have you ever" game. Now I know who has skinny dipped & kissed before turning 16 . I was actually quite surprised there were not more. Liars. Cupcake walk, pillow race. Lindsey and I failed miserably at one leg run but all was good.

We were all suppose to wear our pajamas and it was funny to me to see so many in t-shirts and workout pants. I thought I was the only one that wore that. (okay not really, I know most of us do) either that or...well Ya know. I did manage to pull out a matching set of mine and good thing I did because I scored a prize. Sorry ladies - you should have pulled out some old Christmas ones or something. Then you could have had an extra gift LIKE ME! I can seriously feel the jealousy already.
They put allot of time and effort into it and you could tell. Good job ladies, we all enjoyed it.









No comments: