20090708

GOODWILL - Good Fun



Anyone who knows me know I love a good bargain. Its fun, its like a game. Its the "find" or the chase of the better score than the time before. Or maybe it is an illness. Now that my kids are getting older it is not as easy to satisfy them with whatever I bring home. Lets just say I shop via texting with photos half the time. I was born in the right generation I think. If you venture out (with nose plug and hand sanitizer in tow) and hit a Goodwill nearby, you may just find me....taking photos and typing away.
The best part is when the kids come with and find a shirt that looks familiar. "Hey I have that shirt"...um well you DID...
NOTE: Donations get you 20% off an already great deal if you know what to shop for.
Yes I admit, I am a sucker for a great bargain, stinky or not.

No worries I do have my rules of what we do and DONT buy there. If I can bleach it , I can buy it.

No comments: