20090706

LATEST AND NOT SO GREATEST - the catch up. MY PERSONAL 3 ISSUES

You know your old when you post photos of the inside of your body. Shame on me.

ISSUE #1
not my top - but the best photos so it gets first on the post


I got my throat scoped. In case during any point during our friendship you were ever wondering how beautiful the inside of my throat, well wonder no longer. It was not successful. Long story - but I have to go back. He did get a couple biopsies. They were consistent with food allergies. Until then we need to find out why he could not even get the smallest camera to my stomach like he can to most patients. So off to the allergist.














SHOPPING FOR A NEW THROAT
(or finding out why mine has the opening of a small straw).
Yes the drama of the specialist. This is me at my Allergist Office. For your info - that is food taped to my back. Milk , Scrambled Eggs, Soy, Peanut Butter, Chicken, Wheat, Corn, and something else I can not remember. How long you ask - THREE FREAKIN DAYS TO BE EXACT. NO shower - only the lovely feel of packaging tape all over your back. Did I mention DAYS without a shower in our 110 degree oasis.


After that exciting adventure the results came back as NOTHING.... so step two. Take as much blood as you can without making me pass out. Six vials no less. Thankfully Jamie drove me and I had eaten previously otherwise I am not sure they could have done it in one visit. Lets just say I left a little whiter.


My follow up is this week so we'll see if anything came up from all the panels.


ISSUE # 2
THE NOT SO THYROID THAT I HAVE - or don't have should I say


Well, how do I look naked? Hot arnt I. Sadly the captions - every one of them are true. With exception of one "infertility" which leads to my next PROBLEM. I can not see if it causes infertility because I can not even start trying for the baby we had hoped for 2 months ago until the lab numbers come back normal. Basically my numbers are so off the charts that it is clear my thyroid is not even functioning at this point. They are trying to get it "jump started" but until the meds get it in the normal range I can not even try to conceive. I wont lie I am sad and frustrated. But I am very thankful that I know I can have kids and I need to be patient.

WHICH LEADS TO ISSUE #3...
No more saying "and then there were two"
(at least not for a while)
I guess we can not plan our whole life out now can we.










Doesn't Max look sad...she wants a room mate.

1 comment:

Chad~Nicole said...

I have pictures of the inside of my colon anytime you want to see those. :)