20091105
Boys, Bailey, and gifts.
So middle school brings a whole new level of lifestyle. Bailey has a sweet friend - yes FRIEND - that brings her gifts from trips he goes on (generous), helps her at school (kind), stands up for his beliefs(confident), declines when girls ask him out because he is not 16(has a testimony of obedience), and is student body president(leader). Over break this "friend" brought her a funky pen from the M&M factory in New York and then this Mud Mask from their trip to Egypt and Israel when visiting the Dead Sea. The kicker.... "I don't like him, he's too nice" Ahhhhhh can she just not kill me slowly and not repeat all the things I said at that age? Good thing she is not allowed to "go out with" boys at this age otherwise I would be inviting him over for dinner. How can we teach our girls that these are the type of boys that turn in to.the kind of men they will want to marry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So...who is this "friend"?
Alex Moyes. He's in our stake I believe. I always hope these boys will stay good - what a sweetheart!
Post a Comment