
The Ride "Finding Nemo" Max FREAKED out on. I am sure the ride was 10 minutes long but it seemed like 40 minutes stuck in the submarine to us. Likely to ALL of us. We know one thing for sure...she will not be a marine biologist anytime soon.
FAILS OF DISNEYLAND
Really? Heals at a place you probably trek about 7 miles or more in a day? I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say that someone captured her and she had no warning upon arriving at the gates.
Need I say more?
ZZ TOP (didnt like it then, dont like it now) Sorry....FAIL
So "Mom", please tell me they were out of the RARE color of hair...BROWN!
Have to give Grandma props for being a good sport though.
Hoping these shirts NEVER sell out. I think they were her when I came as a single adult in 1994
I had to add these.... We found these Fast Passes in my packet after returning to the resort. I hate that I didnt think to pass them along to someone. I could have saved them probably 2 hours in line. Booooo on us!
Holy BUMPITS chicka!
No he is NOT a Disney charcter. Just a Loon.
Die Hard or lost a bet? hmmmm not sure
Trying to hold it together....they know we will bail if it gets too bad. BREATHE LONDON, BREEAATTHHEE.
1 comment:
I am bummed that your blog is private because it doesn't show me when you have a new post and I forget to keep checking in. It looks like it was a fun trip. I loved your "fails" pictures! Funny stuff!
Post a Comment