
Christmas Eve we spent as my parents house ~ the kids were spoiled as usual but loved every minute of it. We had a nice dinner. Much better than our Carraba's family night out with the kids a few days before. It was nice to have top quality steak cooked right without paying the bill at the end of the evening. Their home isnt baby proof which is always stressful to me. I dont even want to know how many things Max has broken in the last 6 months over there. We did leave without sweeping glass this time though. Great evening.
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted these. I feel so disconnected from what goes on in Arizona. When I see anyone's photos then I feel a bit more included in people's lives. Everyone looks so happy. I am glad you had a good day. If you took photos of our side of the family, post them too. :) Love you! Crazy news about Bizzy, huh!!!
Post a Comment