The choices of others around you, that you love so dearly, can really effect you and your hope in life. I am trying to not let it, I know its my choice - so I smile and force myself to pray until I feel like the real me again.
Hopefully I can be invisible when my heart is hurting so bad that I just want to either bawl or scream. Funny how its sadness or anger that comes out in dealing with junk. But times are finally looking up enough to say that my life will be okay and I can get through anything with the Lord.
On a lighter note....
WE MOVED! Got a great deal on a home that fits us better...in the Stake...sad to leave YW, my friends, my yard, and my comfort zone, but it was time. Funny part is I am so far behind on blogging that I have a pic of the empty house the day I walked out, butno pictures of our new aboad. More posts to come and I thank Heavenly Father for sustaining me through that month of The Crazies and be able to have accomplished all I did in July. Managing to close a home in 28 days, go to girls camp, move a house of 6 people, find out tragic news, and don't even get me started about wondering where my life was heading and the questions that reeled around and around in my brain all day long. The only way I kept putting one foot in front of the other was pushing through and realizing life ALWAYS moves on no matter what.
WHAT A CRAZY MONTH....funny part is the photos make it look fun. PS. It wasnt ;)


Finishing online classes, Selling, Finding, Qualifying, Closing on a house..Girls Camp..family Drama, and 4 kids. Hmmm Pretty sure there were blessings in there all along the way I was too busy to recognize.
SO humbled.
Here is where 7 years of memories were made (and two babies - TMI)
We love you Brae Voe Way
We left this for the new owners . We hope they are happy where we made so many milestones.
AND HERE WE ARE.... Sorry Pecan South - were here to stay for a long time. Moving was LAME!
WELCOME HOME
to Julie Ave.
WELCOME HOME
to Julie Ave.



No comments:
Post a Comment