TODAY WE WENT TO CHURCH (well half of us)-
Wheewww 6 years streak of 1pm or 2pm due to size of primary and the realignment in the stake has really jacked our Sunday Success this last month. This getting up at 5:45 on a Sunday is straight up Crazy.
Cant wait for January is all I can say.
Whats all these old photos (that I never posted i may add due to lack of time)....
P-R-I-M-A-R-Y
its where it is at.
I was set apart today as a Primary teacher.
NOT Aux, NOT Scouts, NOT Activity Days.
No planing sharing time, conducting, meetings, planning Blue & Gold etc etc.
I can not even remember how long its been since my Sundays or weekdays didn't involve meetings. With that being said I have LOVED every calling I have had and I know I was suppose to be there. Even those I knew were just for my own benefit. I will serve anywhere and do anything. (ugh...but teach Gospel Doctrine!) DUH Trust me that is for the sake of the ward and them learning nothing and watching a girl have an anxiety each week. ha. My setting apart was interesting and things mentioned in the blessing made me think a little as to what exactly it meant. I am glad to be in a good place again and letting my heart heal and get to serving again forgetting about the silliness around me.
MY POINT... I am excited to LOVE, TEACH and get to know my set of KIDS.
FLASH BACK OF MY PRIMARY DAYS
Posting these has really made me miss my gals - Potter, Whatcott, Peterson, and Strong. Side I got to see Amy during our Sacrament meeting since she got put in as Stake Primary Choir Director and was there to see the Program. I remember our hour(s) upon end Wednesday meetings and just loving those girls to pieces. We were a fab team if you ask me. Too bad the stake went and mixed us all up just because we didn't live on the same street! ;) What a great time of juggling, testimony building and loving each and every family that we served.
No comments:
Post a Comment