20121030

Honoring two of our loved ones. - The kids started on Grandma & Grandpa's Temple work

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to witness and be apart of the Temple work for Grandma and Grandpa.  It was such a special sweet feeling during the time Bailey was being baptized as a proxy for Grandma.  I literally only have felt that same physical warmth two other times in my lifetime and one being with Grandpa as he passed on beyond the veil.  The kids were asking how we would know if they chose to accept the Gospel or not.  I tried explaining that whatever they choose I am certain they are pleased with what we have done for them  - I certainly am.  I cherish these moments and pray my children will always be eager and worthy to enter the House of the Lord.  Such a sweet day.

Tomorrow I will be taking my Grandmothers name through when my younger cousin Meghan (Pete's daughter) goes through prior to getting married.  Big Christofferson day if you ask me, so thankful for missionary work and all the blessings it brings, even to generations after us.
Lastly I will be able to have one of greatest couples sealed for time and all eternity.

No comments: