20071124

Eventful Weekend & family time. Thanksgiving 2007

Another reason the kids LOVE Thanksgiving as much as Christmas! It is the only time of year I allow sleepovers, we get to put everything on hold and do fun things for 3 days straight, and always seem to have something exciting happen during the day that wasnt planned. This year it happened to be flying around Queen Creek. London has never flown in a Cessna and it has been years and years since I have so it was a big day for him. Bailey opted out but maybe next time.
















Swimming in November? ...only in AZ








And of course one of my many darling Nieces...the one and only Bree!

Yes I know you miss her more than we know Dina....your little girl has grown to fast. COME VISIT WOULD YOU! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you got me to cry. I was okay with missing it all until i saw the pictures. It stinks to be away at such special times. Thanks for sharing though. Bree's beautiful, isn't she!
dina marie

Kim Skinner said...

looks like a fun weekend!

Stacy said...

I wanna go flying with you next time!! My dad used to own a Cessna with a bunch of people and we'd fly everywhere, I loved it! What fun.

Morris Mama said...

How in the world did you end up in a Cessna! Good times!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you took London flying!! What fun!! You are such a fun Momma!