

Honestly I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would... Maybe next year it will be better. For the duration of the race all I could think about was the fear of the 1/2 marathon in Feb. Lets just say I didn't feel as confident as I anticipated. My time improved from the test run a few days ago but it was a meager 1hour 15 min 29 sec.
It is time to 'hit it hard'and just focus on pushing a little harder.
7 comments:
You did it!!! I am so proud of you!
dina marie
You are awesome, you need to give yourself more credit! Seriously.
I forgot to mention how fabulous you look too!!
You did great! Your first 10k time was better than my first 10k time.
the fact that you even ran is pretty impressive!
Great job girl! I wish I would have seen you. We could have run together. Keep up the great work!
YAY!! I am so happy for you! That is great! As soon as I have my baby, I want to start running...seriously!!
Post a Comment