20080125

The Bridegroom is coming, does anyone have some oil to lend?


CALLING ALL RUNNERS OR WANT TO BE RUNNERS! You are officially invited to attend the one and only ALL WOMAN RACE and I will personally pay for you drive for you and quite frankly even PAY YOU to take my place!
Let me start out by saying I only blame myself. Not the cold weather, not the holidays, or the busyness of Jamie's new job and getting home late and on and on. Basically I have dropped the ball and the pressures on. I am SORRY but 5 weeks? Helloooo I am so dead.
So contact me if you are interested and you will not regret it!
P.S. Any Ragnar ladies reading this....yes I DID just post this! :)

3 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

If I had any oil to lend you, I would.

Stacy said...

My sister said she would run, but I also told her that if anyone from the ward wanted to run, they could bump her at anytime. She was cool with that.

Anonymous said...

I can not even TELL you how estatic I was when you called me. I can stop stressing and just look forward to enjoying the ride..."drive"....I am a MUCH better driver than I am runner. Now I can run for lesuire!!! Oh how I love you and your sweet little sister (my lifesaver) Prayers are answered everyday! :) Little bit of humble pie but I dont care at this point, I am GREATFUL for her saving me. THANK YOU!!!! Heres to RAGNAR, WATCH OUT all others...the Sole Sista and the greatful driver are here to kick some butt.