20080127

My Favorite Prophet passed today






What can I say, it was a shock although he was so old so it shouldn't be. Last conference I said to Jamie that I think this would be his last one. I am not saying I am psychic but it just felt like it was his last conference talk and it was so short so I was sad it wasn't a bit more pivotal. I love hearing his words, his humor and kindness about him reminds me of my wonderful Grandpa Christofferson, and he has been the prophet I feel closest to. What a wonderful man and servant of God. We have been so blessed to have been moved, inspired, and loved by him. I will miss watching him, listening to his council, and laughing at his cuteness. How happy he must be to join his sweetheart finally though. I am sure that had to have been a precious reunion.

1 comment:

Michelle Bebe said...

I called the sunday school presidency and they got him for me.

I was so shocked to hear he passed as well! I knew it was coming after all he was 97!!! But I loved him dearly, too.