What are we Vampires???? I knew all along you were "My Edward" haha YOur a dork, Next time pick a picture of me that me face doesn't look like a bowling ball!
that is freaking hillarious!! how did he do that? your honey is sooooo funny! at least he didn't put some "stoner 80's" people that we went to high school with!
You two are funny. I just started a blog for Michael & I. Go check it out. the6kings.blogspot.com. Michael wanted your email but I didn't have it. Send me a note so I can give it to him. --Amy King, Mike's wife
5 comments:
love, Jamie
What are we Vampires???? I knew all along you were "My Edward" haha
YOur a dork, Next time pick a picture of me that me face doesn't look like a bowling ball!
that is freaking hillarious!! how did he do that? your honey is sooooo funny! at least he didn't put some "stoner 80's" people that we went to high school with!
You two are funny. I just started a blog for Michael & I. Go check it out. the6kings.blogspot.com. Michael wanted your email but I didn't have it. Send me a note so I can give it to him.
--Amy King, Mike's wife
That's too funny you and Allison are in the same Ward ! She's my best Friend, we have known each other since our Sophmore year at Mountain View.
What a small World !
Post a Comment