Due to the fact that I have no energy - feel sick this last 1/2 of pregnancy (how is that, it is suppose to be the other way around) and I full on HATE to paint - this is Jamie's job. Now don't get me wrong, I AM THANKFUL, but to direct him in what I want and then seeing it play out differently who am I to say "Start over - I hate it".
I can tell you that I am so pleased with the white - I don't regret at all having them paint the dresser and crib. Thank you Dad - the work has yet to be over. Little does he know I am going and having the Green Re-Tinted...and moving the color down for the moulding. Ahhhh the joys of a being married to a women - those poor men.
2 comments:
i love the tv in the corner. is that for baby einstein dvd's?
I think it is looking great. That is cool that your kids got involved in painting.
Post a Comment