I am SO excited....I found a lady who sewed these for a great price and I supplied the fabric and idea of what I wanted. PERFECT...someone to let me tell them exactly what I want and they do it. FINALLY someone is hearing my voice (although I do have to pay them to hear it of course). I think she did a great job - it made my day. I am pleased by materialistic things I guess.
12 comments:
Soooo cute! Now you definately need another one after this to use all this cool stuff!
I love how everyone is customizing their carseats now. So much cuter than when I had Maddy...
Can't wait to see the updated nursery! ;)
So luxurious! Makes ME want to sit in it!
I want to know who made it for you and if she can make one for my next car seat??
WHAT!!!! Is that a announcement of #8 potentially down the road? Here we all thought you were done. If so then HELLO - good for you, I crown you super mom 10 times over. (#7 or #8 reguardless)
I GOT ON! GO figure...I was trying to get on the main Darger page...which is private.
CONGRATS! YOu never said you were expecting! That is awesome!
Let's just clear up any confusion, I meant the next car seat -meaning toddler car seat for Anny. If I have another baby, I'll just take yours:)
Callie is going to travel in style. Love it!
So dang cute! I Love it!
That is so darling.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I wan't a baby just so I can have a super cute car seat like that!
okay, who did it? i want it.
did suzie make it? did she use a pattern?
i have contemplated taking mine apart and trying it myself...
then i laugh at myself.
Post a Comment