20081118

The Hand the Rocks the Cradle ~ Single White Female??? Maybe I am paraniod.


I do not think my life is that exciting (or even close to) that it would be a good idea to go "private" on our blog. That is until my Craigslist incident. (Hopefully she is not reading this....yep...Paraniod, it's official)

TO be able to pay a bill and some how figure out Christmas I had to start selling some of our things on Craigslist. Pathetic YES...I know! But thank goodness for good old craigslist. That is until our house is empty. Thank goodness until you meet a complete psycho on there who has intentions of becoming your best friend. Again...a little scared to type too much info. I'll admit, I have met lots of generous and nice people from buying and selling stuff off the site but this incident was just creepy. Emailing about unrelated things - middle of the night - asking for favors- etc. Due to the fact that my name is in my email address all she has to do is google it and likely even find out our address.
Now don't judge because TRUST me....Freakkkkyyy
I will just leave it at that.
The funny part is that she was so out there that if she WERE reading this she would assume it was someone else. SO no details....

Just a heads up to say that unfortunatly we are going private :(

12 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

FYI - you can go to the first page of the settings and take your blog off blogger's listings and off search engines. the only way someone could get to your blog would be if you gave them the website.

Michelle McClure said...

what a bummer! and HOW FREAKY! i totally heard that eh eh eh eh eh scary music thing go on when i read your post! go private! FO SHO!

mcclures.stud.finders@gmail.com

(i gotta see that bebe when she comes!)

Karolee said...

This sounds like a funny story, but ya kinda creepy too! You'll have to tell us more when you go private. :)

Melody Williamson said...

Make sure I get an invite!

Chad~Nicole said...

Sorry about the scare fest. Maybe she's just lonely...or psycho...or both. Keep me on the list.

Cresta said...

PSYCHO. No worries - we all have your back Heather - bring it on lady :)

ps - I am loving craigslist right now! So far that's where I've gotten most of Christmas.

Stacia said...

Make sure to put me on your list. I've been contemplating going private too.

Morris Mama said...

Darn it, I KNEW I shouldn't have sent you so many emails! Now I've scared you off! Kidding, I'm not your stalker. But if I had to pick someone to stalk, it would totally be you.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wonder if those "kinds" of people really even get how freaky they are, and how nervous they make us.

Remember my email last week about a certain person and "boundaries"? We could so share stories... but I am pretty sure I might win! :)

Either way, better to be safe than sorry!

Elder Davis said...

Make sure I get an invite too!!
I love your picture of your poor swollen feet I remember those days, hang in there.

Kami Milliron said...

Bummer, but I can totally understand. Here is my email : kamillemilliron@gmail.com

Andi said...

Wow... i have had a similiar incident just recently also on craigslist. FREAKY PEOPLE!