as Callie is saying...."I don't THINK so KID"
Bailey changed her wish list on the big gift last minute so it left me with, well last minute to scramble and find "the gift" and do a return. That is AFTER unwrapping the previous present. Arrrr Kids. As I was figuring out what to do at 10:00pm discussing a Target trip to Jamie and what to do about feeding Callie. My caring son runs out with a solution...and breasts. Hmmm should I be worried, or humored. I love that whacked son of mine but he does get himself into so trouble with that sense of humor outside of the home for sure at times. I guess I think it is so funny because I completely 'get' him and can relate when I know I should not laugh at half the things he does. But this...acceptable to laugh - and post.
No comments:
Post a Comment