The Benefits of Babysitting.....having the mula to go in half-sies with mom
We got to hang with Jessie and Cassidy all morning. Bailey has been wanting to do her hair in a older look and I guess it is time. She saved her money and we went in on it together. Not to mention Jessie is generous to cut us a serious deal! Bailey is quite the little lady it seems and is excited to go to school on Monday to show it off. I feel 6th grade is passing way too fast.
Little fun with photo shop. Not really the color of her hair in a few, but cute pictures (except for the throwing up gang sign - what is it with kids and that? I must be old).
Shut up! I want that hair cut! I've only been gone a couple of months and she's looking like a young woman not a little girl. What's going on? She's gorgeous! Seriously, keep those boys away!!!
does bailey even know how to take a BAD picture??? so pretty. :)
k...lemme know when you find the link for the website...but i'm not gonna lie. i stink at computer stuff. i have NO CLUE! and, you can call me any time. i may have no recollection of the conversation, but it should be a good laugh...haha. don'tcha just LOVE tutu's??? they make us girls feel ohhhhh sooooo pretYYY!
11 comments:
Cute! So Sassy! Is she turning 16 this year? Holy Cow!
Totally cute. Of course now Kaylie wants to change her hairstyle too. Thanks a lot! :)
OMG Heather! Are you dieing? She's so grown up with those highlights... watch out for those boys. She looks so beautiful!
Lock her up now!
Shut up! I want that hair cut! I've only been gone a couple of months and she's looking like a young woman not a little girl. What's going on? She's gorgeous! Seriously, keep those boys away!!!
WOW, she looks gorgeous ! I love it. Seeing new hairstyles always makes me want to go get my hair done. Hmm, maybe I will !
Um, she looks like she is sixteen years old!!!! She is a doll. Way cute!
does bailey even know how to take a BAD picture??? so pretty. :)
k...lemme know when you find the link for the website...but i'm not gonna lie. i stink at computer stuff. i have NO CLUE! and, you can call me any time. i may have no recollection of the conversation, but it should be a good laugh...haha. don'tcha just LOVE tutu's??? they make us girls feel ohhhhh sooooo pretYYY!
and UHHHMMMM.....U'R smarter!!! silly goof!
Heather!!! watch out, she's sooo cute. How are you doing? Call me some time.
Jamie better have the shot gun ready!
Oh my gooness! That hair cut makes her look so much older. She is so dang gorgeous! Watch out!!!
Post a Comment