Our Journey down the Road as a Family
okay THAT is blackmail.and HILARIOUS.
hahaha....k, i posted a comment to you, but i think i was laughing so hard i forgot to publish it...i dunno, you might get a double comment from me.that is one of the funniest things i've EVER seen!!! oh geeze...you KNOW it's gonna be a good day when you start it out with a good laugh.thanks JAMIE!!!!! hahaha...still laughing........ :))))))))))))))
Great birth control, for sure ; )
This is the funniest post ever!!!!!!!!!!! GO JAMIE!!!!!
I think I just peed a little.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
okay THAT is blackmail.
and HILARIOUS.
hahaha....k, i posted a comment to you, but i think i was laughing so hard i forgot to publish it...i dunno, you might get a double comment from me.
that is one of the funniest things i've EVER seen!!! oh geeze...you KNOW it's gonna be a good day when you start it out with a good laugh.
thanks JAMIE!!!!! hahaha...still laughing........ :))))))))))))))
Great birth control, for sure ; )
This is the funniest post ever!!!!!!!!!!! GO JAMIE!!!!!
I think I just peed a little.
Post a Comment