20090117

Maybe not yet...but someday

After organizing the garage we decided to dust off the snowboarding stuff. We are dying to take the kids but it will have to be later than "sooner". Bailey of course confiscated my things - (the helmet is London's though....LITTLE small on her head can you tell)



I am still wondering how having this baby of mine has made me feel more like breaking out of the norm than before. You would think it would do the opposite. The last few years I have felt like I am completely content just staying at home on a regular basis. I have not enjoyed going on small trips and a night out even for a little while never really appeals to me. NOW...I am ready for a family vacation, a day trip with the kids to a new place, and starting new traditions. Maybe birth makes me fell young again I don't know. Maybe I should keep having more kids and become like Benjamin Button.

4 comments:

kelly said...

you make me laugh so hard!! reading your blog always cheers me up. maybe it's cuz i have absolutely NO life, and i live vicariously thru you guys...?

love the snowboard thingy. never tried it myself...not one for breaking bones. you know...at my age breaking a hip or something would be a MAJOR setback (like i need anymore "setbacks")...laugh/cry.

k, question...how do i tell people about my blog??? i can't call them all up. i would go wayyyy over on my cellphone minutes!
♥♥♥

Tim and Shay said...

That sounds fun! Having a new baby makes me want to get out more too. I think it is the rebel in me that says "nobody can tell me to stay home" :o) I love the pics, Bailey is so beautiful.

Schurtz Family said...

We're in the mood for snowboarding too! Let me know how your little adventure goes and I'll do the same:)

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

Hey Heather, Krissy wants her boots back.