Our Journey down the Road as a Family
uhmmmmm......MEEEEE!(i told you....i have NO life!):)
I don't have that photo but I know exactly where that Lion drinking fountain...I don't think my parents ever owned a camera?Jamie
I have one of those!
I wish I had one of those - I lived about a dozen houses down the street from there and spent many, many days there until I was 10 years old. Awesome!
I don't! Maybe I had a deprived childhood. But my parents RARELY took pictures back then, unfortunately.
I am not from AZ but there is a drinking fountain just like that at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. (which is where I thought the photo was from) So I have a picture like it, it's just at a different lion-does that count?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
uhmmmmm......MEEEEE!
(i told you....i have NO life!)
:)
I don't have that photo but I know exactly where that Lion drinking fountain...I don't think my parents ever owned a camera?
Jamie
I have one of those!
I wish I had one of those - I lived about a dozen houses down the street from there and spent many, many days there until I was 10 years old. Awesome!
I don't! Maybe I had a deprived childhood. But my parents RARELY took pictures back then, unfortunately.
I am not from AZ but there is a drinking fountain just like that at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. (which is where I thought the photo was from) So I have a picture like it, it's just at a different lion-does that count?
Post a Comment