20090124

Monkey on my Back

They love looking up NFL's hardest hits. I just dont get it.




















What one boy will do for the Ice Cream Man










Callie chillin' in her dreaded seat. This is how happy she is before I buckle. I dont have one after - but trust me it isnt pretty.

4 comments:

Karolee said...

Love how London just hangs out behind his dad. So funny! You and baby look great btw!

Paige said...

Please Heather. Tell me about it. Sterling and Piercen could look up race cars, dirtbike accidents, sports whatever stuff, or their latest "hobby",and it takes foreeeever. I don't get it either.
Your family makes me laugh. And the baby is so darn cute... and don't all babies hate the carrier. She'll love it in a "big girl" seat soon enough!

Kimberlee said...

I remember the days Kensley would scream from the minute I put her in her seat until the minute I got her out. Not fun! Driving from Queen Creek to North Mesa to visit my Mom was always interesting! :)
Soon it will just be a memory!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable. I just had a fantastic idea. If London and Merrek don't work out, Jason and Callie can hook it up.