20090405

Finishing up another Football Camp ~ The cure for anti-baseball season

Trust me, I have tryed to get him to try baseball but it is like asking him to take underwater basket weaving class. I don't know why but he just has absolutely no desire. So we jumped at the opportunity to do a spring camp that lasted 3 weeks.

And you guessed it, where we go she goes. Poor London was drug to every dance lesson and cheer competition when we lived in Mesa due to Bailey. (Back when I was a active mom and had her in 3 classed at a time) He learned to find ways to entertain himself. I accredit his vivid imagination to those days. Hey, I have to find some good in torturing him for 3 years.
SO here Callie is....his little cheerleader and future biggest fan.


As though 3 hours is not enough time to practice he insists on arriving 30 minutes before to warm up the Dad. Can this enthusiams carry over into other areas? I vote chores for starters.















FAKER....get up!










Finally it begins - just in time for me to be hungry. Sad but true.






Warm up drills





Then the fun begins. I am so glad London is very passionate about a sport. He is not the "best" player but I tell you - I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't love it the best in comparison to many other boys. Having him embrace it is worth it to me. Thankfully we enjoy watching him.















Right before practice was over the boys got the play a fun game of Tag.


















Friends off the field, but not so much on.















The Raffle after. (He always comes home empty handed, but the excitement of "almost" winning the football is fun enough.

No comments: