20120416

Bailey Started High School this year

She has a great group of close girlfriends



















She's in the Dance Studio every day at school
(cant find the photos so here is this for now)















She Made Volleyball
















































She's involved with HOSA














She stuck out Track even after an injury early on....


















And now this.... hmmm (no it is not official, this was just her messing around a few months back in uniform)I have to say I am not as excited as her if she makes it. Shes a freshman and up against seniors for a spot on Varsity so its a lot of competition. (this makes me less nervous about tryouts) Regardless I am proud of her abilities to go for what she wants. I pretty much made her choose something (ie Volleyball, track, etc) Never pushed Pom (at least not for years) I actually didn't let her try out in Middle school, long story. For... obvious reasons you can imagine my concern in prancing around school with her uniform. Like I need any more excitement in my life right now. I say stick to Dance CLASS...time will tell. I appreciate her drive though.


Its been a busy year so far and many apron strings to cut along the way. We are both finding our place in this phase of teenage years and I hope the best is yet to come. I am fortunate to have a daughter who although challenges me, she still knows whats right and wrong and leans to the good. I look at her facebook and all of a sudden I feel relieved who I have under my roof. I am pretty lucky even on days that seem shaky.

No comments: